Monday 13 June 2011

Judith Kerr






Friday was an inspiration day and so as the toy museum at Bethnal Green is one of my favorites I took the camera up there for research....There was the most wonderful exhibition of the artwork of Judith Kerr who wrote 'When Hitler stole pink rabbit' and 'When the tiger came to tea'....There was a huge No Photography sign up but could nt resist as her paintings were so much more beautiful than than the printed versions, and while my hurried amateur snaps dont do her artwork justice, I had to share them with you all!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the girl hugging the tiger!
    Wish I'd been there with you. I am glad that you took the time to go for a little pleasure and inspiration, Danielle.
    WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TALK?!
    I am here this week and off to teach camp next week - home again on the 27th - late.
    Can't stop thinking about you and everything - must talk soon!!!!!
    Love you always, though...xo

    ReplyDelete